1. Study Your Business’ Sales Cycle
2. Go Back to Your Business’ Goals
3. Identify Which Strategies You Want to Employ
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – This refers to the process of improving your website to boost its ranking in search results. Consequently, this boosts your online visibility and drives relevant traffic to your page.
- Social Media – Marketing by social media allows you to connect with your audience and target specific leads with ads. Through this strategy, you can build relationships with your prospects and build brand recognition.
- Content Marketing – This enables you to communicate your unique selling points and value proposition to your audience. If done right, this can help you establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
- Reputation Management – This strategy involves collecting and managing online reviews and social feedback, done to build a solid image online.